Thank you, Vikas, for nominating me to receive The Sunshine Blogger Award! It’s an honor to be recognized for my literary bounty. I am so grateful that blogging even exists! I just got into it this year. And I’m so glad I did. I hope I can get more awards in the future just so I can nominate others so they can feel the same way I feel right now!
Vikas asked me: What is your profound message to humanity?
My answer: I live by the three spiritual laws. Law of attraction states if I’m positive, then I’ll attract positivity and I am negative, then I’ll attract negativity. Law of allowance is to allow myself to experience new experiences and think new thought patterns without letting fear or anxiety render me from doing so. Law of acceptance is to accept that no one is in my control but myself. Trust me, if you open your mind and truly live by these three laws for the rest of your life, you will feel so much happier. I love you all, my fallen angels!
My questions for my nominees: If God was to appear before you right now, what form do you think He would come to you as? Would you be skeptical? What would be your reaction?
The rules I copied from Vikas’s Blog:
1) Thank the person who nominated you.
2) Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
3) Nominate some other bloggers for this award.
4) Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated. (Vikas only asked me one but I’m asking you a three-part question. Sorry! :P)
5) Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
Have a wonderful day, my fallen angels! Over and out.